Dienstag, 15. März 2011

*Japan Earthquake and Tzunami

although life here goes on nearly as always, something has changed.
I feel deep sympathy for all those who suffered under the big Tzunami wave in Miyagi prefecture. So many people lost their life and those who survived have no home to return.
After the terrible earthquake around Tokyo area i have been very worried about my friends and family there. I was glad to hear, everybody was safe.
Now, after the earthquake, news about the nuclear power stations seem to be so contradictory, bad news seem to appear every counting hour and the situation itself out of control.

I hope everybody takes the right actions now. And also my small life here goes on, my thoughts and feelings are with my friends, family and people of Japan.
Please take care!!!

*Tea

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...