Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012

*preparing for spring, pt 1

we are still deep in winter with minus degrees eachs day and lots of snow,
but nevertheless: Time to bring some warm and colourfuls items inside!
i made two new dresses with cute yellow fabrics and they looks so cute on both
Middie Blythe and Odeco/'Usaggie!!

yellow polka dot dress has some huge ribbons on each side of the arms and huge belt which reminds me of
60´s style petticoat dresses
sweet flowers dress has a cute side ribbon and handmade button.
both available at my etsy store! 
 Hope you like them as much as i do :)

love,
*Tea

1 Kommentar:

  1. I wonder how you tolerate the cold weather. Sometimes in the morning it's a little cold and I could feel my bones rattling. The first pic is so charming - a big sis taking care of shy alien doll.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...