Freitag, 3. Februar 2012

*trying something new

While browsing through our local crafts store last week, i stumbled over a little book about beading those cute animals and couldnt resist to buy to give it a try. This has been some craft I wanted to do for quite some time already. So here we go!
To be honest, I wouldn't have expected it that difficult in the beginning, wow !
I started with a little penguin, one of the easy ones, and I felt like it took me hours to finish it. Can you believe it ins not even 2 cm in size?

After hours of staring in the book and searching for small beads I felt like my eyes have been knocked out for the next couple days.
Those charts are very confusing too, but slowly it's getting easier and less confusing. Most important thing so far is not to loose track of where you are.
Anyway, lets share some pictures of the easy ones, tomorrow I will move on with the next stage. I want to bead some pink elephant soon ( •ॢ◡-ॢ)-♡

Love,

*Tea

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...