Samstag, 7. Mai 2011

*new OF for Wanda Wonderfrog

i used the last free week in april to crochet some dresses and salopettes for wanda wonderfrogs
the dress fits as well Wanda and Middie Blythe and is a simple fit to slip in dress.

The salopettes / trousers were really fun to made. 
 The frogs eyes are little felt circles with black beads and the mouth is glued on felt applique
 marine style is always in-style in spring and summer - also little frogs want to wear in-style swimming suits!
i love the early 20´s swimmsuit style -  looks so cute on frogs :)
 
hope you like the new items, they are available at my etsy shop It´s a Tafetta Day* from now! :)

love,
*Tea

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi tea! I love your wanda frog and her new clothes are smashing! Could you please go to my blog if you have time and let me know where yoou bought the frog? I am desperate to find one but so far I have not been successful.
    Bye
    Domi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love that froggy jumper suit! Where can you get that cute frog?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Missus D and Thank you!

    The frog is called Wanda Wonderfrog by Studio Uoo. You might try international Ebay for them or the flickr groups for Wonderfrog :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...